If you haven’t guessed already, I am a huge fan of Coleman outdoor products. Today, I decided to review the Coleman PefectFlow 1-Burner Stove. Like the Coleman Two-Burner Propane Stove and the Coleman Two-Mantle Propane Lantern, the Coleman PefectFlow 1-Burner Stove is powered by 2 pound Coleman propane canisters so, you only need one fuel source to power them all. This makes storage much more easy since you only have to buy one type of fuel. Also, like all Coleman products it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Coleman PefectFlow 1-Burner Stove is a great addition to anyone’s storage, be it for camping or emergency cooking. I especially like it because if I am going on a long hike, I don’t have to worry about lugging my larger Coleman Two-Burner Propane Stove. And if I am car camping, I can use both stoves and it gives me 3 burners to cook all my food at once. This really opens up a lot of options for food choices, even if you’re in the woods.
The burner itself is capable of 10,000-BTUs and is adjustable depending on what you are cooking and your need to conserve fuel. It is 8 inches across and comes with a stand to attach to the tank making it extremely stable and capable of supporting large pots and pans. The whole thing without the fuel tank comes in at just over 2 pounds and is easily stored and carried.
THE FOLLOWING IS COPIED FROM AMAZON FOR FAIR USE
- 10,000-BTU burner adjusts from high to low for optimal cooking performance
- PerfectFlow pressure-control system
- 8-inch bowl with pot-support system
- Wide base for maximum stability
- PerfectHeat technology for burner efficiency and optimal product life
Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 7.8 x 6.5 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (69 customer reviews)
Until next time, keep Making a Homestead, one day at a time.