This recipe is easy, delicious and nutritious. It makes a great appetizer or addition to any meal, especially Italian. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Easy Oven Roasted Garlic Recipe
- Whole Garlic Bulbs
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Chop 1/4 inch off the bottom of the bulb and 1/2 inch off the top cutting into the top of the cloves
- Peel back the paper-like wrapping around the bulb while leaving a little bit around the cloves
- Wrap in aluminum foil leaving the top exposed and some foil sticking out
- Place in a cupcake tin
- Pour olive oil over the bulbs so they are 3/4 covered
- Close the foil so the bulbs are completely wrapped
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
- Enjoy!!! (careful they will be hot)
Use a fork to remove the cloves from their wrappings. You can them plain, with salt or smear on toasted french bread. Until next time, keep Making a Homestead, one day at a time.